The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for efficient, comprehensive and well-documented QA process methodology. The QA engineer will have experience in applying best practices to ensure that the software deployed into production is of the highest quality. The QA engineer will work with the software developers and business systems analyst to devise comprehensive test plans for system, regression and stress tests and where possible automate these tests. The QA engineer is responsible for recording and tracking test results and any software defects found in the testing process. In addition to quality assurance, the QA engineer will be responsible for signing off of the code from dev to QA and finally into production.
BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
MCA in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform and participate in all aspects of manual and automated verification. This includes feature and functional testing, unit testing, regression, load and performance testing.
- Provide clear bug and issue descriptions and assist in escalations as needed.
- Create and apply new approaches and concepts to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing practices.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or other related fields, with at least 1-2 years of experience.
- Experience handling QA applications independently.
- Good understanding of automation tools like selenium.
- Good Experience in identifying xpaths in web applications.
- Ability to work with developers to design test criteria and develop test plans.
- Strong understanding of QA life cycle and QA methodologies.
- SQL knowledge for running queries.
- Strong verbal/written skills.
- Experience in web application testing.
- Automated testing experience.
Functional testingSoftware TestingTest EngineeringRegression TestingQA Testingautomation toolsManual Testing